Octobank is a neo bank & integrator of beyond banking solutions dedicated, primarily, to European businesses, with a focus on e-shops and merchants.
Domeniile de activitate:
We provide a customizable digital ecosystem of banking, payments and beyond solutions centered on the business needs.
Country Manager, Romania
We are looking for a Country Manager, Romania to join our team, with the mission to establish the local branch.
- Lead the operations of the local branch;
- Set-up the national sales, Go-To-Market, growth strategies according to HQ guidelines, targets and procedures;
- Lead and grow the local sales team;
- Acquire new business clients, build strong relationship and validate the prospect current needs in relation to our offerings. Maximize reach by getting referrals from existing client base;
- Actively looking for new sales opportunities through prospection and networking;
- Make a compelling presentation of the products/ services driven by your in depth understanding of the market and the product / services features / advantages for the specific product or service
- Analyze sales & operational performance by gathering and interpreting data and metrics and proactively identify areas of opportunity and propose the appropriate actions;
- Undertake all relevant training and refresh training as relevant to your role;
- Expertise in B2B field sales is considered an advantage;
- Track record of consistently achieving quota in past positions;
- A good understanding of information technology, particularly web-based application;
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills;
- Previous experience in banking sector is a great plus;
- Understanding of financial products / services features and advantages;
- Experience in working with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems;
- Outstanding negotiation / sales skills with proven closing ability;
- Strong organizational and diary management skills;
- A results-driven approach and strong self-drive, along with the ability to work under pressure to achieve sales targets.
- Competitive salary package, plus annual bonuses according to performance results;
- Accelerate your career growth by joining a fast growing European FinTech company;
- Smartphone, Mac/Windows laptop and Octobank bank card;
- Monthly budget, fitness memberships and other perks;
- 26 vacation days per year, with an additional day for each year of service - up to 30 days;
- A high degree of collaboration and autonomy while working within an international environment with access to cutting edge technologies;
- A variety of office hot and cold drinks, snacks, complimentary lunch;
- A relocation package with support for those who need it.
Mod de aplicare: